Why Donate? - How Your Gift Can Help
Here are some examples of the ways your gift to can be used to help support the children, youth and adults with physical and developmental disabilities.
- Power Mobility accessories
- Voice output equipment and literacy help for children who cannot speak
- Summer programs and other recreation therapy activities
- Music and other sensory therapy to provide children of preschool an alternate and enjoyable way to facilitate the development of skills such as gross motor imitation, language and communication, socialization and school readiness skills.
- Getting Started Services which help families "get started" with screening, intervention and strategies to help their child while they wait for a formal diagnosis assessment. One of the main goal is to reduce the waiting time to access health care professionals before diagnosis and to provide therapies during the waiting period prior to diagnosis.